Facial Rollers are an incredible tool for helping develop your inner + outer beauty. This relaxing and de-stressing beauty ritual has been used since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century.
These rollers can also have metaphysical benefits:
Jade: tied to the heart chakra, use of Jade aids in bringing peace and harmony, is believed to attract luck and opportunity, + is known to help reduce stress.
Rose Quartz: corresponding with the heart chakra, which promotes self-love, inner peace, and energy healing. It encourages self-love, bringing forth a lasting, skin-loving glow
Clear Quartz: the most versatile healing stone among all crystals, known as the stone of power, amplifies energy, protects against negativity, attunes to your higher self, often used to cleanse, open, activate + align all of the chakras.
Amethyst: used in ancient times to recover from both physical addictions as well as addictive relationships, a natural stress reliever, encourages + supports inner strength, enhances spiritual awareness + spiritual wisdom.
Black Obsidian: known for its stabilizing and grounding effects, black obsidian can bring harmony to your root chakra + reign in scattered energies.
Benefits of regular roller usage:
- Improved blood circulation in the face. Using a face roller can stimulate blood flow to the face, which can make your skin look brighter and feel firmer.
- Help with stuffy sinuses. Some studies suggest that using this tool may help clear the sinuses.
- Decreased puffiness. Rolling may also decrease puffiness (like hard-to-handle under eye bags) by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Cool + soothe your skin. If you store your roller in the refrigerator, it’ll cool the skin on contact. This can quickly de-puff your skin and tighten pores.
- Distribute skincare product. Rollers are typically used with an oil or moisturizer to help the tool glide across your skin. It’s said this process can deliver product deeper into your skin.
These derma rollers are offered by Honey Belle, a Brea, CA-based woman-owned small business with a simple mission: to spark fearless self-confidence through simple and intentional self-care rituals. They celebrate natural skin, with flaws and all, and connect real people with real products that work.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.