The time has come to re-release our beloved Product Refill Program. While you’ll still receive the same 10% discount when you bring your container in for a refill, we’ve made a few changes to the program guidelines.
Here is our ask for when you bring your empties in:
- Bottles + containers must be cleaned + disinfected. If your containers are not squeaky clean, we cannot accept them.
- Pumps + bottle tops must be removed. (Caps for tins or jars can remain on but must also be clean.)
- When you bring your empties in, we will ask you to fill out custom refill form + attach it to a bag provided our team member.
- Place your empties in the bag + place the bag in our refill bin.
- All refills must be paid for at the time of drop-off. A team member will ring you up with your 10% discount refill discount.
- A team member will call you once your refill is ready for pick-up. Please check your voicemail and/or make sure your voicemail isn’t full. 🙂
Items of Note:
- Due to the increasing cost of soy wax + the cost to ship it, candle discounts will go down to 20.
- Depending on our production volume + the product(s) you are having refilled, turnaround times can vary 1-2 weeks
- The 10% discount is offered on refills of the same product.
Do you have personal care + cosmetics containers from other brands that you’d like to ensure are properly recycled? Drop them in our TerraCycle ZeroWaste Beauty Products + Packaging Box.
Here is a list of what you can drop off. Bonus: Qualifying amounts of recycled items earn you 10% off a day-of purchase in our shop.
Michelle + The Pantry Team