Hey you, long time no see!
We cannot wait to welcome everyone back into our shop July 3rd! While we have been closed for in-store shopping, we are thrilled to be opening our doors, with a few new guidelines to protect everyone’s health! Our amazing Pantry team has been working hard to make sure our little shop is in tip-top shape for our loyal customers. We have been busy organizing + cleaning, while continuing to fulfill wholesale + curbside pick-up orders! Also, we have given our production area (and storefront) a little make-over. Our Shop Assistants can now make your Pantry goodies more efficiently! We promise, our products will still have the same small-batch, handmade charm. Hopefully, there will be a little less of a mess in the process! 😉 Just wait until you see it!
Our main focus at this time is to continue to keep our staff and customers safe. We understand that some of our protocols are different than other businesses, but everyone is navigating through COVID differently. At Pantry, we recognize that health + safety are the most important. While we agree our products are amazing and we want everyone to get their hands on their favorite Pantry gems, our priority is to keep our team and customers healthy. At the end of the day, things like soap and candles are trivial compared to the well-being of our community. Therefore, please note the following information before you shop at our small business:
- First and foremost, we ask for everyone’s patience and kindness! Our team has been cranking out products as fast as possible, but there are some things we cannot control that effect our production. Also, because of the ongoing changes with COVID, please be patient as we navigate through any new mandates.
- Our soft opening will be July 3rd-6th from 12 – 4 pm.
- July 7th – the remainder of the summer, we will be open 10 am – 2 pm and 3 pm-4 pm.
- We will be closing for an hour everyday from 2 pm – 3 pm so our team can deep clean + sanitize the store. Please carefully note the hours we are open for in-store shopping before coming to Pantry as we will not be making any exceptions.
- We will be requiring everyone to wear a face covering in order to achieve optimal safety + to comply with the Governor’s new mandate. If you do not or cannot wear a face covering, please utilize our curbside pickup as referenced below.
- We will be continuing curbside pickup! Order your favorite Pantry Products on our website + we will email you when your order is ready for pick-up. When you come to pick-up your order, call the store and a team member will run your order out to your car. Easy-peasy!
- There will be hand sanitizer for customers to use when entering the store. We ask for everyone to sanitize their hands before touching any products.
- We ask our customers to give a staff member any products they touch, but decide not to buy. We will then be able to sanitize bottles so they are safe for another customer to purchase.
- Our staff will continue sanitizing commonly touched surfaces throughout the day, such as point-of-sale systems, counters, door handles, shelves, etc.
As always, there are not enough words to thank our customers for their dedicated support. We know Pantry Products is a place where simple ingredients become a handmade batch of something special. But it’s always humbling to see our customers recognize that as well. It is because of you that we have grown from products being made in a kitchen to a small business with so much potential + love. It is because of all of you that we have thrived and been able to share Pantry with businesses all around the country. It is because of you that we have seen highs + lows and managed our way here. Here… where we can continue to share something so special, even in the midst of trying times. Thank you for being by our side. We can’t wait to see you!
XO, The Pantry Team