Quarantine Beauty Routine recipe time ?. This go around we’re treating your hair to a quick and easy Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse that will leave it shiny + silky.
Apple cider vinegar does wonders for the hair. It helps maintain moisture, detangles, stimulates hair growth, removes product + chemical buildup, restores pH, soothes itchy and dry scalp, and makes your hair shine. Pretty exciting, right? (Love the idea of this product but not into DIY? Grab a bottle of Pantry’s Scalp Therapy!)
For this recipe you’ll need:
• 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 cup water
• 3 drops lavender essential oil or infused lavender (optional)
• 3 drops rosemary essential oil or infused rosemary (optional)
• A spray bottle
How to use:
• Mix all of the ingredients and add them to your spray bottle.
• Keep it in the shower, and shampoo as normal.
• Spray a generous amount into your hair and massage.
• Let it sit for a few minutes then quickly, not thoroughly, rinse it out.
Use around 3 times a week in place of conditioner. Your hair will smell of vinegar while it’s wet, but you won’t smell it once your hair is dry.
#quarantinebeautyroutine #diy #treatyourself #haircare #homemade #quarantine #smallbusiness #tricksofthetrade