This Quarantine Beauty Routine DIY will energize you and exfoliate your skin ?. In case you missed it, our new series ‘Quarantine Beauty Routine’ provides you with easy self-care DIYs that can all be made using the ingredients in your kitchen Pantry (just like how we got our start ?). This week we we were inspired by Donella Crigger who made this bright + energizing body scrub. Using a body scrub 1-2 times a week will exfoliate dead skin away and will leave you with glowy, soft skin. (Want to brighten up your skin + mood but not into DIY? Pick up a tub of our Peppermint + Lime Body Polish!)
What you’ll need:
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup coconut oil
• 10-12 drops lemon essential oil OR 1/8 tsp lemon juice
• 5-6 drops peppermint essential oil OR 1-2 leaves of fresh peppermint, ground
• 3-4 drops vitamin e oil (optional)
1. Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Transfer to an airtight container and store up to 3 months.
To Use: ?
1. Wet your skin in the shower and generously apply the scrub.
2. Massage your skin in a circular motion.
3. Rinse with water and pat dry with towel.
If you make this recipe, share it with us using #quarantinebeautyroutine and by tagging us!